Home Dry Skin Remedies
No one wants to have dry and peeling skin. It impairs your looks, but it can also help to clog the pores and cause acne. You do not have to use expensive cosmetic products with various potential side effects to nurture and hydrate your skin. You can do it perfectly safely and naturally with products that you keep in your kitchen. You should definitely try at least one of the best home dry skin remedies.
1) You probably known that cucumbers can do wonders for you. The slices are great to apply all over your face and on your hands as well. Cucumbers are the ideal natural moisturizers containing various beneficial vitamins and minerals and over 98% of water. Keep the slices on your skin for as long as necessary to feel the cooling and moisturizing effect.
Apples Are Rich In Vitamin
2) Apples are great for nurturing and hydrating the skin as well. They are rich in zinc and Vitamin E which are particularly beneficial. All you have to do is grind two apples (not peeled) and use the grinds to cover the affected skin area. Keep for 20 minutes and remove the mixture using warm water to wash your face.
Who Doesn’t Know Avocado
3) Avocado is often considered the best home remedy for dry skin. Its oil has excellent hydration properties. In addition, it is rich in Vitamins A, D and E which aid for the strengthening and smoothing of the skin. It will become more radiant as well. Just take one or two avocados and make a paste from them using a mortar and pestle. Then apply the paste on your face and hands and leave to dry for 15 minutes. You will feel totally refreshed and your skin will be perfectly soft after removing the avocado.
Lemon Juice For Skin
4) Lemon juice is a great natural scrub for skin. It will remove all dead cells from the top layer. It has plenty of vitamins that provide for nurturing. Simply take a half a cup of lemon juice, dip a cotton ball and apply all over your dry skin. Wash your face after 10 minutes and dry it completely. You will feel as good as new.
Almond Oil Is Great For Dry Skin
5) Almond oil is a real balm for dry skin. You can use this homemade remedy every evening after taking a shower and cleaning your face. Rub as much of it as necessary into your skin. It will preserve its natural moisture inside while also nurturing it.
Bachfou start writing articles about health issues for over 1 year. If you find his article interesting, please visit his latest website about home remedies at Natural Home Remedies, with help relating to Dry Skin Remedies, with information for anyone looking into effective but less-expensive health alternatives. A must read 7 times Award Winning Book. Natural Skin Whitening Ebook. All we like to take care about our skin, what about you?. For more skin treatment click here.
I, Bachfou thank you for visiting and subscribing to my website. If you are looking for more information about your skin contact me or email me I will send it to you. This video explain home dry skin remedies.