How Should You Generate Traffic And Leads From Social Networking Sites?
There are some websites that might instantly come to your thoughts when you listen to the word social networking. it might be unexpected you recognize the number of various social networking sites are really around.
There are hundreds of social media, social bookmarking and also social networking sites out there, the leading social networking sites control a considerably bigger component of the web compared to all the others incorporated. Right here is a quick check out several of the leading social networking sites and also exactly what they provide to their individuals.
The Top Social Networking Sites To Generate Traffic And Leads.
The standard listing of social networking sites online. This listing is not extensive.
Writing a blog – These are social networking sites that either facility totally around interacting via blog writing, or place a huge focus on the principle of writing a blog.
- Blogger, http://www.blogger.com
- Livejournal, http://www.livejournal.com
- Twitter, http://www.twitter.com
- Windows Live Spaces, http://www.spaces.live.com/
- WordPress, http://www.wordpress.com
- Vox, http://www.vox.com
- Xanga, http://www.xanga.com
General Social Networking Sites
These are the core of the social networking idea, with names like MySpace, Flickr, YouTube and also Facebook leading the pack.
- ClassMates, http://www.classmates.com
- Bebo, http://www.bebo.com
- Deviant Art, http://www.deviantart.com
- Facebook, http://www.facebook.com
- Flickr, http://www.flickr.com
- LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com
- Meetup, http://www.meetup.com
- Meetme, http://www.meetme.com/
- MySpace, http://www.myspace.com
- YouTube, http://www.youtube.com
- Gather, http://www.gather.com
- imeem, http://www.imeem.com
- Itsmy, http://www.itsmy.com
- My Yearbook, http://www.myyearbook.com
- Webshots, http://www.webshots.com
- Pinterest, https://www.pinterest.com
- Googlr+, https://plus.google.com/
- Tumblr, https://www.tumblr.com/
- Instagram, https://instagram.com/
Adult and Dating Social Networking Sites
These are social networking sites that focus on relationships and dating.
- Adult Friend Finder, http://www.adultfriendfinder.com/
- Ok Cupid, http://www.okcupid.com
- eHarmony, http://www.eharmony.com
- Fubar, http://www.fubar.com
Younger Generation – These are social networking sites that are best suited for students and younger generations
- College Tonight, http://thequad.com/
- Gaia Online, http://www.gaiaonline.com
- NeoPets, http://www.neopets.com
- Student.com, http://www.student.com
- Reunion, http://www.reunion.com
Niche Interests – These are social networking sites that are geared toward certain interests like music lovers, bibliophiles, coffee enthusiasts or pop culture.
- Advogato, http://www.advogato.org/
- Amie Street, http://www.amiestreet.com/
- ANobii, http://www.anobii.com/
- CafeMom, http://www.cafemom.com
- Buzznet, http://www.buzznet.com
- Broadcaster, http://www.broadcaster.com
- Cake Financial, https://www.cakefinancial.com/
- Care2, http://www.care2.com/
- Eons, http://www.eons.com
- TravBuddy, http://www.travbuddy.com/
- Travellerspoint Travel Community, http://www.travellerspoint.com/
- BlackPlanet, http://www.blackplanet.com
- Elftown, http://www.elftown.com
- Flixster, http://www.flixster.com
- Geni, http://www.geni.com
- Goodreads, http://www.goodreads.com
- Gossip Report, http://www.gossipreport.com
- Guild Caf?, http://www.gamerDNA.com
- Hospitality club, http://www.hospitalityclub.org
- Last.fm, http://www.last.fm
- Library Thing, http://www.librarything.com/
- Lifeknot, http://www.lifeknot.com/
- Live Mocha, http://www.livemocha.com
- One World TV, http://tv.oneworld.net/
- Plaxo, http://www.plaxo.com
- Ravelry, http://www.ravelry.com
- Sci Space, http://www.scispace.net/
- WAYN, http://www.wayn.com/
Social Media – These social networking sites specialize in sharing media and news with other members of the community.
- Digg, http://www.digg.com
- StumbleUpon, http://www.stumbleupon.com
- Del.icio.us, http://del.icio.us
- Reddit, http://www.reddit.com
- Fark, http://www.fark.com
International Social Networking Sites
These social networking sites are particularly preferred in worldwide nations, or are meant to satisfy individuals of a particular nation. Friendster, as an example, is an around the world social networking website however it is particularly preferred in nations apart from the United States. Biip, on the other hand, is a social networking website developed for the Norwegian neighborhood.
- Friendster, http://www.friendster.com
- Face Party, http://www.faceparty.com
- Friends Reunited, http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/
- Biip, http://www.biip.no/
- Cloob, http://www.cloob.com/
- Cyworld, http://us.cyworld.com/
- Fotolog, http://www.fotolog.com/
- Fr?hst?ckstreff, http://www.fruehstueckstreff.org/
- Grono, http://www.grono.net
- Habbo, http://www.habbo.com
- hi5, http://www.hi5.com
- Hyves, http://www.hyves.nl
- IRC Galleria, http://www.irc-galleria.net/index.php
- iWiW, http://www.iwiw.hu/
- Profile Heaven, http://www.profileheaven.com/
Every one of these social networking sites can be an excellent solid means to create targeted web traffic to your articles, your web site and also blog site. Prior to you ask, yes, you need to be ware not to do and also straight-out sales pitch on your blog post. With a little reasoning on your part you will certainly be able to make a helpful article that is routed to your target market, without coming across as spam.
Several of the social networking sites will certainly not provide themselves to this marketing and advertising method, unless you are quite imaginative in your blog post. You will certainly locate on your own being outlawed and also your blog post being removed if you breach the terms of solution of those as well as others showed on this listing of social networking sites.
May come to your mind to ask this question:
How Should You Submit Your Content To Over 2000 Different Unique Content and Social Networking Sites Including…
Great Social Networking Marketing tool!
I didn’t know if you had a chance to look at the social networking tool that the Gurus use.
I just found out that it can put your social networking marketing on autopilot as well.
Just look at the facts: Facebook has over 500 million members. Twitter is growing at over 1100% a year, and
YouTube has over 32% of all web traffic.
But how do you leverage the power of social networking to get traffic without outsourcing to another country or doing all the tedious grunt work manually?
Well this social networking marketing secret tool is definitely the solution:
This is crazy no one told you before…It instantly spins your content, titles, and articles, creating unique content for your blogs, articles and bookmarks. Read this again.
Then you can read this, it automatically submits it to Video Sites, Photo Sites, Blogs, Micro Blogs, Bookmarking Sites, RSS Feeds, Press Release Sites, and dozens more.
Just imagine the massive amount of traffic and leads you could get when your site has a ton of links from Blogs, Podcasts, Twitter pages, Videos, article directories, and other social networking sites.
Do a quick review of it and let me know what you think. Or get this Free Training Video.
Fouzi Bach has 17 years experience offline business, marketing strategy and execution. He builds his first website for fun. He believes that successful marketing campaign is both customers focused and business minded. Visit his blog and subscribe free to get blog updates by email, with the latest newsletter, free advice and information, additional resources, and a lot more!
For more information about how to benefits from social networking sites to generate traffic and leads Click Here
To your success
It’s Your Turn What do you think? Are using social networking tools? Have you benefit from social networking tools? Share your experience and insights in the comments box below.